We had our first NCT class this weekend. There are 6 other couples and they are all lovely and I can definitely see Mini Maher and me spending a lot of time with them drinking coffee! Our due dates are all within a 3 week period and a couple are due the same day as us so our babies will all be really similar in age.
Generally I'm feeling great and positive about the birth - I just can't wait to meet Mini Maher! I've had some pelvis pain which I'm praying doesn't develop into SPD but I'm sure it'll be fine. In the last week I've not been sleeping so well but again it's ok and it's not bothering me too much.
The great news is I only have 4 more weeks left at work - that's only 20 working days whoop whoop!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment